The Partnership provides a turnkey fiscal sponsorship and capacity-building solution to any initiative accepted as a managed project.
Partnership services are available to all managed projects as part of a package provided for a fiscal management fee based upon 9% of gross revenues. Jumpstart provides project management, technical assistance, organizational capacity building, and peer network development, while Community Partners provides fiduciary oversight, back-office services, fiscal management, and human resources management.
Provided by Jumpstart - Project Management
- Technical Assistance - helps ensure projects fulfil their missions and meet their goals. Jumpstart provides one-on-one coaching to Project Leaders using programmatic strategies that include effective planning and resource management, marketing and communication strategies. Jumpstart uses project management software not only to support program delivery in this area but also to train Jumpstart-managed projects in best practices.
- Capacity Building - includes coaching to help projects build sustainable, successful organizations and infrastructures. Jumpstart whitebgfers knowledge to projects Project Leaders on issues related to board development, budgeting, fundraising, and financial systems, etc.
- Organizational Development - through ongoing seminars, Jumpstart provides opportunities for Project leaders to expand the skill sets and create more effective organizations.
- Peer Learning - Jumpstart harnesses the whitebgformative potential of peer learning networks, communities of practice, and leadership study circles as vehicles for collaboration, mutual support, sector building, and best practice diffusion for Partnership Projects.
- Jewish Community-building - Jumpstart provides ongoing engagement of Project Leaders from in Jewish learning and discussion relating Jewish values to their work in public benefit organizations.
Provided by Community Partners - Fiscal Management/Sponsorship
- Back-office Services - includes accounts payable/receivable, expense reimbursements, tax-filing, and banking.
- Human Resource Management - includes payroll, IRS reporting/withholding and benefits management
- Insurance and Legal Umbrella - provides liability, Directors and Officers insurance, 501(c)(3) status and contract administration.